- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-5-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron, reduces 99% contaminants including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Fluoride, Bacteria, Hardness, Cadmium, Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Asbestos, Cryptosporidium, Giardia Cysts, and more 1000+ contaminants.
- HIGH QUALITY– all tubes, fittings, storage tank, RO membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, LEAD-FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home.
- EASY & CONVENIENT- Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits most under sink cabinets, the ratio of pure water and wastewater is 1:2.
- CERTIFIED MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer, also a Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Warranty-1 year limited Product quality and service guarantee.
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 – 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
Warranty: 1year limited warranty
More valuable information:
✪What is the dimension of installed RO5?
RO unit: Length 14.20 inch, Width 6.2 inch, Height 18.1inch.
Storage tank: Diameter 9.45 inch, Height 14.4inch.
✪What is the 5stage filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment.
the 2nd stage: Granular carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 3rd stage: Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 4th stage: TFC Ro membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, Lead, Fluoride, and 1000+ contaminants.
the 5th stage: Post inline acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for a refined taste.
✪Where can I buy replacement filters?
from Pure4Sure by calling or texting 0410026930.
✪What is in the box?
One SET of filters (5 pieces), faucet, diverter valve, steel storage tank, 2 pieces wrench, fittings, water tubes, clips, drain clamp, Teflon tape, etc.
Yes, BPA-free, Lead-free faucet, and food-grade materials.
1. It is recommended to wait until the entire system is pressurized (including storage tank & faucet) and recheck for any leaks.
2. It is normal for some black carbon fines to appear in the water when emptying the first 2 tanks of water. The first 2 tanks of water produced should be emptied and not used.
3. Push the tubing all the way in and use Teflon tape during installation.